MANDATE OF PLANNING, MONITORING AND EVALUATION DIVISION
- Provide strategic & operational leadership for all sections in the planning, monitoring & evaluation division.
- Coordinate all projects, budget, planning, and the Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) sections in the division as relates research activities in the Council.
- Supervises the development of result-based monitoring and evaluation tools and template of all research activities from planning to implementation in conjunction with relevant departments.
- Liaise with International Agricultural Research Centers and with relevant stakeholders locally and internationally to promote joint activities and agricultural Innovation.
- Maintain/document an up-to-date record of all existing facilities for planning research, their adequacy and efficient utilization. Also ensures the generation and dissemination of information/data on annual basis to the Council.
- Coordinates the preparation of annual and quarterly reports on reviews.
- Contributes in the preparation of yearly budget for the department and prepares divisional budget proposal.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Director/HOD.