MANDATE OF RESEARCH AND STATISTICS DIVISION
- Provide strategic & operational leadership for all sections in the Research and Statistics division.
- To coordinate all Research policy development and standardization as well as policy analysis in the Council.
- Ensures efficiency, standards and target setting based on global best practices within accepted limits & standards.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders locally and internationally on data gathering/survey and analysis to promote research activities and agricultural Innovation.
- Collect, maintain/ document an up-to-date record of all research facilities and analyze for planning purposes and efficient utilization.
- Ensures the generation and dissemination of policy briefs, information/data on annual basis to the Council and stakeholders.
- Coordinates the preparation of annual and quarterly reports on research policy reviews.
- Contributes in the preparation of yearly budget for the department and prepares divisional budget proposal.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Director/HOD.